ESMA EBA EIOPA
Managed Network Services
The European Banking Authority (EBA) is an independent EU Authority which works to ensure effective and consistent prudential regulation and supervision across the European banking sector. Its overall objectives are to maintain financial stability in the EU and to safeguard the integrity, efficiency and orderly functioning of the banking sector.
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) is a European Union Agency mandated to safeguard the stability of the EU's financial system by enhancing the protection of investors and promoting stable and orderly financial markets.
The European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) is a European Union financial regulatory institution. EIOPA’s mission is to protect the public interest by contributing to the short, medium and long-term stability and effectiveness of the financial system for the Union economy, its citizens and businesses.
The Agencies have the need for a trusted managed services provider to ensure a fully functional and secure infrastructure covering end-user needs improving the quality of experience via technical means. Our holistic approach in establishing and delivering Network Managed Services spans from Network and Communication Infrastructure Support to Consulting and Design of Networks and Communication Infrastructure for the Agencies’ different locations.
OTE Group provide Managed Services, which are designed to deliver certain monitoring and operational management activities for the Agencies’ network environment. Our services are provided based on industry’s best practices and methodologies that support the evolution of the customers’ infrastructure in the Technological Domains of Networking, Security and Collaboration.
Our portfolio of professional services include:
- LAN/ Switching Infrastructure as a Service (LaaS)
- Internet/ Security Infrastructure
- Managed Hosting services
- Wi-Fi Infrastructure as a Service (WaaS)
- VPN as a Service as a Service (VaaS)
- Cloud Connectivity Services (connection to Azure)
- Cloud Access Security Brokerage (CASB)
- Service Desk and Operations
The Agencies enjoy high quality Managed Network Services that enabling them to fulfill their operational and business needs, by:
- Implementing a comprehensive modernization strategy, oriented towards greater efficiency and quality, as well as increasing innovation, security and flexibility of IT network operations;
- Providing a highly effective business continuity and crisis management strategy, which ensures the long-term sustainability of business operations;
- Enjoy high quality managed network services preserving a low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO);
- Enforcing cybersecurity policies and access control to sensitive/restricted data;