Managed IT Workplace Service
The European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) is the European Union’s Agency, which is responsible for the implementation of the European Union regulation regarding Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH). Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, ECHA promotes the safe use of chemicals, helps companies comply with the legislation and is the driving force among regulatory authorities in implementing the EU’s chemicals legislation, for the benefit of human health and the environment.
The Agency supports and has presence in 28 EU Members States and employs more than 600 people. Thus, ECHA needs a managed services provider, to create business value inside the organization by fostering a digital, connected, modern employee experience
OTE Group helps ECHA to create a modern and integrated digital workplace solution that supports employees’ daily work activities and the organization’s business needs. We implement a modern IT workplace solution ensuring that ECHA preserves operations by using highly secure digital solutions that extend the workplace experience to all employees – anywhere and on any device. The scalability and flexibility of the technology solution modules support speed to market and other business needs. Change management and digital coaching helped with user adoption.
Our services include:
- Provision of hardware as-a-service: workstations (hybrid devices -combination of tablet laptop in one device-, laptop computers, desktop computers, small-factor computers for special purposes (e.g., info screens, kiosks), peripherals devices
- Lifecycle management of devices
- Device security management
- Operating system management
- Managed printing services
- End-user software application management
- Second level support to ECHA users
- Professional consulting services
ECHA realizes the following results, which are helping the organization achieve a “workplace experience transformation”:
- A modern, intelligent working environment
- A simplified workplace experience through improved self-service tools and insights
- A more effective and efficient operation, free of investment costs in equipment and support personnel.