eu-LISA TOF Lot2:
Platform and Infrastructure Monitoring and Maintenance Services
The European Union Agency for the Operational Management of Large-Scale IT Systems in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice (eu-LISA) is responsible for the operational management of IT-systems EURODAC, SIS II and VIS, while developing EES, ETIAS and ECRIS-TCN.
The European Border and Coast Guard Agency (Frontex) is an agency of the European Union headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, tasked with border control of the European Schengen Area, in coordination with the border and coast guards of Schengen Area member states.
In today's fast-changing global technology landscape, the Agencies have to ensure that they master the rapid growth of prior art and the increasing complexity of inventions. To support their needs in ICT infrastructure, eu-LISA and Frontex require a technology solution provider for the provision of services related to the monitoring and maintenance of the platform and infrastructure supporting the execution of the Core Business Systems (CBS) under the responsibility of the Agencies.
OTE Group provides to eu-LISA and Frontex advanced network operations and support services to ensure a fully functional and secure CBS infrastructure, covering business needs and improving the quality of experience via technical means. We provide state-of-the-art network solutions and services, aiming to ensure availability, performance, security, and business continuity.
Our professional services include:
- Operations and operations management
- Vendor management
- Quality management
- Security and risk management
- Business continuity management
- Auditability/traceability management
Our holistic approach in providing ICT services focuses on ensuring the best possible performance and minimizing downtime for the IT systems, and thereby guarantee that the user experience is optimal and contributes to the efficiency of the eu-LISA and Frontex. This serves as the basis for a highly effective business continuity and crisis management strategy, which maintains the long-term sustainability of business operations and benefits the Agencies to fulfill their mission, i.e.:
- To ensure the reliability, sustainability and agility of IT operations.
- To deliver high-quality services that foster innovation, competitiveness, and economic growth.
- To be agile and adaptable to changing conditions, so that they can deliver excellence over a sustained period of time, regardless of the challenges posed by a dynamic technology system.
- To build trust amongst all stakeholders and continuously align the capabilities of technology with the evolving needs of the Member States.
- To protect Freedom, Security and Justice in the EU.